Jesus once told His disciples, “Oh you of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Sometimes we can be so easily intimidated by certain illnesses and infirmities when we’re trusting that man’s opinion is the final word on the matter. The doctors may say, “This is an incurable disease,” and we think, “Oh, woe is me!”
But is anything too hard for the Lord?
Is He still the same all-powerful God who created the universe, and engineered the miraculous workings of our own human bodies? Shouldn’t we trust His word more than the incredulous opinions of others?
If you believe what cynical man has to say about divine healing you are certainly to be pitied. On the other hand, if you believe the Bible’s promises of a supernatural cure by a loving and compassionate God who can do exceeding abundantly above all we ask or think, you can be healed!
Romans 10:17 tells us that faith comes from hearing, and hearing from the word of Christ. Stop putting your faith in man and unbelieving doctors. Instead, believe in God’s healing power – for your own healing, your friends, and your family. God will never let you down if you put your trust in Him.
Below are some healing promises and affirmations that will encourage your faith. Read them every day, memorize them, and believe them with all your heart.
SEND US your prayer requests too, and let us pray and believe God together.
– Luis Josephus
1 “But He [Jesus Christ] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed [spiritually and physically].” – Isaiah 53:5
2. “Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us…” – Ephesians 3:20
3. “For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
4. “Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” – James 5:14-16
5. “And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.” – Matthew 4:23
6. “Then Jesus said to the centurion, ‘Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.’ And his servant was healed that same hour.” – Matthew 8:13
7. “When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick.” – Matthew 8:16
8. “O LORD [Jehova] my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.” – Psalms 30:2
9. “Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.” – Psalms 6:2
10. “Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies…” – Psalms 103:1-4
11. “Then one was brought to Him who was demon-possessed, blind and mute; and He healed him, so that the blind and mute man both spoke and saw.” – Matthew 12:22
12. “Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.” – Isaiah 58:8
13. “And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for power went out from Him [Jesus] and healed them all.” – Luke 6:19
14.”Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up.” – Hosea 6:1
15. “And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.” – Hosea 6:1
16. “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound…” – Isaiah 61:1
17. “And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.” – Matthew 14:14
18. “Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.” – Jeremiah 17:14
19. “For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.”‘ – Jeremiah 30:17
20. “Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.” – Jeremiah 33:6
21. “Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.” – Matthew 9:35
22. “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.” – Matthew 10:8
23. “So they departed and went through the towns, preaching the gospel and healing everywhere.” – Luke 9:6
24. “Whatever city you enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you. ‘And heal the sick there, and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.'” – Luke 10:8-9
25. “And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God.” – Luke 17:15
26. “In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.” – Revelation 22:2
27. “Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him [Jesus], she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately.” – Luke 8:47
28. “And He said to her, “Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace.” – Luke 8:48